I’ve told you about my love of H&M for kids clothes….but honestly before recently I hadn’t worn many of their clothes for me! Browsing the site a few weeks ago completely changed my mind and I ended up ordering a bunch of things. Here are my favorite 6 things that I decided to keep!
- This top! Easy, breezy and perfect with white jeans. I love how it’s light and loose, and that tassels on the sleeves are pretty cute too. Also comes in a dress which I think is adorable too!
- I’ve been on the hunt to add more dresses to my wardrobe and I can really see myself wearing this one a lot in the spring and summer.
- THIS BAG! Under $20 and so so cute. I’ve had it a little over a week and I’ve been getting tons of compliments on it! Roomy enough for me to use it on a day out with the kiddos, but not overwhelmingly large. My favorite find for sure!!
- Love the stripe details on this simple shirt. I sized up to a medium for a roomy fit and love it. Perfect with jeans and flip flops!
- I wasn’t sure how I would love this skirt, but it’s actually turned into one of my favorites. Easy enough to wear everyday, but can also be dressed up nicely!
- Can’t go wrong with a classic wedge!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6